Our smiling girl....really, she has the most amazing smile! And her giggles? Precious!
To catch up on what has been going on the past few months.....we continue to be amazed, blessed, and ever so thankful for how wonderfully our Lucy Kate has been grafted into our family. What an unbelievable child our sweet girl is! Her motto is "I can do ANYTHING!" and you know what? She can! She is smart, smart, smart....speaking completely in English after only a few months in America. We miss the "Chinglish", the mixture of Chinese and English that was so endearing, but we rejoice for how seamless her transition has been. We continue to be so thankful for New Day, and for "China Mama and Baba", and in particular the amazing teachers who gave so much to our sweet girl.
Blowing a kiss....the most affectionate girl....hugs & kisses are her favorite things!
We have had a busy few months.!! In February, Jacob and Madeline turned 13....teenagers....wow, how did that happen?
We've spent many weekends watching Madeline blocking and spiking....that girl can jump!!
We've been busy as a family of 7, but what an amazing busy it has been!!



Beautiful pics and sharing!! I had the pleasure of visiting recently & meeting LucyKate and seeing the joy she brings to this whole family, and them to her! May God continue to bless precious Lucy Kate and her new Forever Family!!! It was an honor to share in a few days with each one of you! Love always, Aunt Barbi in Santa Fe
ReplyDeleteThank you for the update. I have been meaning to email. She truly belongs with your family!
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Kate
So good to see you guys happy at home and adjusting to life!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you updated, I've had you guys on my mind.
LK is so, so precious! I've met her, now I hope I get the chance to meet you one day too!
Most grateful for this update!
ReplyDelete