| Ready to Go!! Can we make it to the top? |
![]() |
| The view is amazing! |
| What goes up, must come down!(Emme with our guide, Polly, in the background...she LOVED Polly, who volunteers for New Day) |
| Whew...can't keep up with those kiddos! |
![]() |
| We made some new..ummm, rather interesting friends! |


Looks like a picture perfect day!
ReplyDeleteI had to LOL at that last photo... as we have the same one!! ...and I'm pretty sure it's the same guys who were there 18mos ago, too! ;)
ReplyDeleteIt's an amazing experience and we'd love to go back with Khloe one day... hopefully to bring home her mei mei when God sees fit for us to return.
Praying for Lucy Kate's transition in the days to come. She will surely grieve her foster mama and all that she left behind, but she is clearly smitten with her new family, too, and I'm certain she will make this transition well. She is such a beautiful, brave and bright little girl! God bless you all!! <><
Much love!
~Tanya
so excited for you guys as I'm guessing you are getting ready to go meet LK now...
ReplyDeletePraying that the hours, days and weeks to come are covered with His sweet grace!
And love those Great Wall pictures. It is an amazing experience, isn't it?
We are so happy for you and your family. My buddy Matt is clearly proud of that little girl.
ReplyDeletePTL!
Bill
Hey Jacob, I was glad to get your note.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you and your new little sister Lucy Kate. I promise I will pray for her starting tonight. I think that is so cool that you were on the Great Wall of China! Basketball is going good. It'd be even better if you were thier. We'll definitely miss you in our first game.
Your Friend,
Dylan
Hey guys! David and I showed Finley all the pictures on the blog and read her all the captions yesterday. She is really excited to meet her new cousin! Looks like you're having a wonderful time and seeing some amazing stuff! Take care! We can't wait to see you soon! Love- Cassie, David, Finley, and Maizie
ReplyDeleteHello again beautiful family! I love waking up each morning, grabbing my phone, and checking for a blog update and share it with Danny! It is a great way to start our day! I am so glad to see that you are having such a wonderful time. The kids look very happy to be having such amazing adventures! I LOVE Emme's quote at the airport about blending in! Hilarious little pancake! Love to you all!
ReplyDeleteAuntie Katie and Danny
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete