Friday, November 4, 2011

WE ARE HERE!

We arrived safely.....I promise, pictures to come as soon as possible!!  Lucy Kate is a ray of sunshine...pure joy!  Oh Kristi, everything you told me about this wonderful place is so very true!!  We have had an amazing morning and are off to meet the foster parents in a few minutes...please pray!!  Kids are all doing so wonderful and they LOVE Lucy Kate.  Promise to add picture....really, I will!!!  Love to all!! 

2 comments:

  1. Now this post is a great way to start the morning! So, so happy to know that you have met your tiny princess. I'll be checking in throughout the day to see if those promised pictures have been added. :)
    I pray that your visit with her foster parents was a blessing.
    Savor your time in the village.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all so very glad to know you arrived safely! Wonderful to hear that you are all together, can't wait to meet Lucy Kate!!!!!! Love you all & have fun! Michael, Rita & Ella

    ReplyDelete