 |
| Mama is going to have some super strong arms! |
The weather here in Guangzhou is absolutely beautiful...about 75-80 degrees and sunny, and our hotel is fantastic. There are 6 families in our group....some really great families and a joy for us to have the opportunity to spend time with them. Today our guides took us all to Liwan Plaza here in Guangzhou...wow, it felt like New York City!
 |
| Yep, that's KFC and McD's you see....crazy! |
One of the most exciting things was that we were able to find a pair of shoes that will fit over Lucy Kate's brace.....they are pink and sweet and she is over the moon excited to no longer wear the "big white shoe" she has worn for so long.
We took the kids swimming at the hotel pool...Lucy Kate has never been swimming before & she wasn't too sure so kept her dress on........
But didn't take long to decide swimming is lots of fun!We then joined our guides and some of the families at a local restaurant....the kids enjoyed sampling the local cuisine!!
 |
| These are noodles....really, they are! The kids were certain at first that the waitress had brought us a plate of worms! |
 |
| Yumm! |
 |
| Not much Eli won't eat...but this surprised us! |
I totally laughed out loud over those noodles. My kids (especially Caleb) got in giggle fits over eating worms when we were at that same restaurant. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy for the blessing of little miss LK's new shoes!
Hello! That's a great picture of the kids together at the restaurant! The noodles did not look so appealing - the kids are much more adventurous :) I'm so thankful you were able to stay strong and keep the faith during the dr. appointment - I'm sure that was a nervous / scary moment for you all!
ReplyDeleteHello! It's me (jacqueline). I hope you guys have had fun in China! But Deven, Kayle, and I miss you guys a lot. We can't wait for you to come back. I will try to blog more later. Bye for now! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jacqueline
<3
Lucy Kate is simply radiant and looks to be so full of joy in the arms of her forever family! So very excited for your beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteHello again beautiful family! I just love these pics, especially the last one of the kids looking SO happy together! Lucy Kate is clearly a happy girl with her new family! Danny and I will be home Saturday afternoon, the 19th, and we sure hope to see you on the 20th at Finley's party if it works out! I am missing you all TERRIBLY but am thrilled that you are having such a wonderful time! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Auntie Katie and Danny
ReplyDeleteWe're getting so excited to see you guys in just a few short days! Looks like you're having a fantastic time. We love seeing all the pictures of Lucy Kate's smiling face! Miss you! Love- Cassie, David, Finley, and Maizie
ReplyDeleteYeah!! I love this picture! Your kids are just more than beautiful!
ReplyDelete