Lucy Kate continues to blossom daily...her language is improving rapidly and she is beginning to use complete sentences in English. There is rarely a moment when a smile is not on her darling face.....she is simply pure sunshine! Our time together so far has included a family Thanksgiving gathering with lots of crazy cousins....what fun!!
Silly sisters jumping on the bed!!!!
| And ignoring THIS sign in their room!!! |
| So much sweetness! Emme has embraced her role as big sister! |
Now that we are settling in as a family of seven, I plan to continue this blog whenever possible. We feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people praying for our family & for our sweet Lucy Kate......more to come, I promise!!!!
Lucy Kate welcome to your new home. I am glad you are so Happy. Lisa give her a hug for me.
ReplyDeleteWow! So excited to see Lucy Kate is in a loving family. When a friend of ours went to New Day Foster Home to volunteer he came home with pictures. My husband and I fell in love with dear little Lucy Kate. In fact God used her to inspire us to pursue SN adoption. A day after we saw her on New Day my husband read the often quoted verse, "he sets the lonely in families". He then told me he had peace that Lucy Kate was going to be placed into a good family. We are LID now as of August and are waiting to be matched with our little special someone. May God bless you richly!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sharing and pictures! God's grace is with you all! I look forward to more, and love each of you dearly XO Aunt Barbi
ReplyDeleteOh YAY! ~ a 'homecoming' post ...just what I was waiting for! :) Lucy Kate is SO adorable and I just LOVE seeing her home with her family. She looks like pure joy, for sure! You are SO blessed to have her, as she is to have all of you. Can't wait to see more photos of 'life at home' with your little ray of sunshine. It looks like she has already found her place very comfortably in your family. God is GOOD!!! <><
ReplyDeleteBlessings & Hugs,
~ Tanya
Oh ... thank you for this post. I have been so eager to "see" Lucy Kate at home. She looks so happy to be home and with her forever family!
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing!
Much love,
Kim
Welcome HOME!
ReplyDeletexo
Kate
I've been a bit absent in bloggy world lately. So glad to see that you guys are home safe and sound and are beginning to settle in!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to watching you guys continue to blossom as a family of 7!