Thursday, November 10, 2011
HAPPY,HAPPY!
I just had to add a second post tonight to tell the sweetest story. While Matt and I and the kids walked up many flights of stairs to the temple today, our guide kept an eye on Lucy Kate in her stroller. While we were gone, Celine said that she askedLucy Kate in Mandarin how things were going with her new family. According to Celine, her answer was "Every day when I open my eyes, I am happy, happy!!" Be still my heart!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What an amazing adventure you are all having!!! It's fun to see your pictures and see how much fun you are having together. Love Lucy Kate's quote - I'm sure that she will continue to be "happy, happy"! Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!
ReplyDeleteJacob - sounds like the girls are all missing you at school! Ha!!! Aunt Sherri
Checking the blog is always the highlight of my day!
ReplyDeleteKate
This makes all of us who love Lucy Kate feel the same ... HAPPY HAPPY!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture with the Happy Happy story! She is such a doll! Danny thinks Emme's form in the picture she is kicking is amazing...he's impressed Emery Rose! We sure do miss you all but LOVE to see that you are all having a fabulous time! We love you love you love you! Auntie Katie and Danny
ReplyDeleteAnd I am happy happy for the blessings of Lucy Kate and each one of you! Such adventures you are experiencing! XO Aunt Barbi
ReplyDelete