Friday, November 4, 2011

So blessed.....

There are no words to describe our time here today or yesterday evening....in the words of sweet Maddie Grace, "It feels like God is here Mom". ...indeed He is.  For privacy reasons we can only share so much, but know that our hearts will never be the same. Lucy Kate  ran to us immediately, shouting "my mama and baba!" and telling anyone who would listen that her family had come for her!  With all she has been through in her short little life, she has the happiest, most joyful soul.  And oh so brave!! Lucy Kate is a treasure.... joyful, incredibly loving, bright, beautiful and oh my goodness the dimples!.  The pictures speak for themselves......
<><> <><> <><>
Mommy and her precious girl...this morning she pushed past everyone to run straight into my arms....if I leave the room for a minute, she grows very concerned about my return. What a blessing...a mamas girl!
 
<><> <><> <><>
The first time Baba held Lucy Kate.....she kissed his cheek....so precious! Yep, those are tears in Baba's eyes!

<><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><><><><><>
Sisters! "Jie Jie" Emme....after playing together all morning, my heart filled with gratitude when Emme came to me and said "Mommy, we get to bring her home!!"





<><> <><> <><>
Playing with her "Jie Jie" Madeline....what an amazing, nurturing big sister Madeline is! 
<><> <><> <><>
Playing outside with "Ge Ge" Jacob...she loves to be outside!






Leave us messages....we love to receive them and to know you have are following our journey!!

19 comments:

  1. immediate tears:) full of joy for all of you...enjoy each moment. my heart is at peace that miss lucy kate finally has her family. a dream come true. God is faithful isn't He?
    will be anticipating more updates! love to you all
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such amazing pictures. We are so very happy for your family, and we're keeping you in our prayers as your journey continues! I can't wait to see all seven of you together here at home!!!
    -Diana Latlip

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very blessed to read how wonderful the first hugs and kisses were! Lifting your family up in prayers. Continuing to pray for joy, happiness, and blessings as you travel! Rebecca Brandt

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures. Tears are pouring down my cheeks as I see all of your beautiful smiles. Lucy Kate is so adorable and you can see her joy in each picture. And the joy in each of your faces is evident as well. I love the pic of Lucy Kate kissing Matt's cheek - priceless! Maddie, Jacob, Eli and Emme are going to be such a blessing to all of those kids there. What an amazing experience this is for them. Tell them how proud we are of them. Love to all 7 of you. Can't wait to hear more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhh! She is precious! I can't wait to meet my new cousin! What an awesome experience! Tell everyone hello from me :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grandma D is speechless but I just keep thinking "What an awesome God we serve". All seven of you are an inspiration and such a testimony of His goodness. Thanks for sharing with all of us back home. Love and hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that picture of Lucy Kate kissing her daddy's cheek. Melt. my. heart! You know that she has a special place in my heart and I'm so, so happy to see her with her forever family! Praying for these next few days of transition...

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE it! Thank you for letting us follow along! We are Landon's family and cant wait for our turn!! :-). Praying for you guys!
    Blessings,
    Nikki for the Symasek family

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOW I LOVE & CHERISH EACH OF YOU AND THE GRACE YOU HAVE CARRIED TO LUCY KATE AND ALL THOSE THERE AT NEW DAY! My heart is overflowing with the loving I see in each of the pictures and as I read what you share! Thank you for letting us be a part of your journey! Hugs to each of you and continued prayers these next days! So happy to have a new great-niece to love! XO AuntBarbi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! The pictures tell the story.
    I've got the ugly cry going!
    So happy for you all!
    How I love "our" Lucy Kate!
    Love & Blessings,
    "Auntie" Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have followed Lucy Kate on New Day because a good friend sponsored her. She is so precious and how awesome is that she is making such a joyful transition into your home. Such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a blessing to see the pictures of the newest member of our family! Thank you so much for the posts and especially the pictures - the joy on everyone's faces is very evident!!!! Can't wait to meet Lucy Kate!

    Aunt Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome to see the pics of you all finally together! Glad everything is going so well, and we all can't wait to meet her. She looks very happy!

    Love, Uncle Mike

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lisa! ~ Thank you SO much for your email this morning ...what a joy it is to click over here and see all these amazing photos of your beautiful family and your beautiful little Lucy Kate. Oh those DIMPLES, is right!!! She is just too precious for words! I am just amazed at how open and 'ready' she seems to be. It is such a blessing to see and witness this amazing union with your daughter. God is SO good!!

    I told you New Day was amazing and I just knew you were gonna LOVE it there! A piece of your heart will forever remain!!

    Can't wait to watch as the next days and weeks unfold. What an amazing connection you already have going with your little princess.

    I was so, SO happy to see that you have already connected with Kim, too. She has such a deep love in her heart for Lucy Kate, so it blessed me to see that she already 'knows' you and is following along on this special journey. She is a dear friend and I'm sure you are already learning what an amazing woman of God that she is.

    God bless you all in the days to come and enjoy every single moment of this life changing journey!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! :)

    Blessings and Hugs,
    ~ Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello super seven! Danny and I are loving all of the pics and seeing the joy on all of your faces! We love all of u so much and can't wait to meet Lucy Kate in just two weeks! We will post more comments when we are back home in Chicago. Love love love you! XOXO auntie Katie and Danny

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your blog starts my day off in such a perfect way. Thank You for sharing this amazingly beautiful experience. Continuing to pray for all of you!
    The Crozier's

    ReplyDelete
  17. So very happy for all of you. What a journey you have had and all the priceless adventures to come. We are so looking forward to seeing all of you God bless you all. Dalene

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am beyond thrilled to see Lucy Kate in your arms and so happy to be there! I know the wait has been loooong, but she is so worth it. God is sooo good. Praising Him with you!
    Kirsten and crew

    ReplyDelete